Friday, January 10, 2014

FYI

Now don't panic, but next week will be a bit different around here. Not Grace Helbig's youtube channel different, but different. I've scheduled a blog to go up early in the week, but other than that, it will very likely be silent. 

The same goes for my facebook and tumblr

It's probably NOT true for my twitter, though. That will probably be pretty active with updates from my trip to Disney World.

That's right, I'm escaping the snowy midwest tundra that has trapped me and heading to Florida for a few days! My BFF is running the Disney marathon (because she is a badass) and I am officially cheering her on! (Because I'm a good friend. Not so good that I'd run it with her because BE REAL, but a pretty good friend.) 

Now, if you'll excuse me...I still have to pack. 

No comments: