Monday, August 17, 2009

ARE WE SERIOUS, PETA?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/17/petas-new-save-the-whales_n_261134.html

That is MESSED UP. My favorite part is the comment from PETA's senior campaigner. "Vegetarians look and feel better than meat eaters." Riiiiight...because PETA interviewed at least a reasonably sized population sample about how they feel? And noticed a correlation between happiness and a vegetarian diet? OH NO WAIT. That's probably not what went down at PETA. (Don't get me started on vegetarians looking better. I guess they look better from up there on PETA's soapbox? Because where I stand, I can't tell the difference.)

Guys, I love animals. But animals don't read billboards and support causes. People do. You know, the ones who volunteer and work for you, PETA? Is it wise to continue the way you're running business?

Excuse me, but I have to go eat meat now so I can continue to look and feel like shit. Later!

No comments: