Wednesday, September 24, 2008

News

Today was a pretty good day for news.

First of all, it's National Punctuation Day! I like that. But really...shouldn't every day be Punctuation Day?

Thanks to the several friends who sent me the following article about the use of rubber duckies in legit scientific work. I love it! http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/science/09/22/nasa.ducks/index.html?iref=newssearch

Nicole Kidman claims that a waterfall helped her get pregnant. Really? Now, I'm not an expert on this issue, but...Nicole? I'd venture a guess that your pregnancy was more caused by Keith Urban's sperm. Just a thought.

Clay Aiken is gay. Which is not even a little bit surprising. Yet somehow merits the cover of People magazine? How does THAT work, People? I'm all for people being honest about themselves. Good job, Clay. But still. Not. A. Surprise.

No comments: