Sunday, September 16, 2007

Unsolicited advice.

Ladies, when a boy hangs up on you, it's time to move on. You can do better. I don't care how cute he is--you can do better. UNLESS, of course, he happens to be one of your BFFs.
Which is exactly what happened to me today, while talking to some of my favorite kids on the planet. Three of Colorado's finest (Scott, Libby, and Maddie you are too much) called me up. And apparently I didn't share enough gossip to satisfy a certain someone so he who shall remain unnamed (SCOTT) hung up on me. And being the benevolent lady that I am, I have decided that I will still take his calls...but only on the third ring and only if it won't use up my daytime minutes. (I know, I really am too kind.)

However, advice still stands. If a boy hangs up on you...move on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WHO IS THIS SCOTT?

HE SOUNDS ATTRACTIVE