Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Interesting.

Forget Kidz Bop. I'm about to mastermind the next big thing in underage cover bands: Kindergarten Rock. I'll go ahead and film my class singing the hits, make a TV commercial, and then I'll prepare for all the paparazzi.

A few days ago, B. started singing "Fire Burning" by Sean Kingston. I put a stop to that, thinking it was inappropriate.

Yesterday, three of my girls were waiting for their parents to pick them up when they started a round of the Numa Numa song, which I assume was them singing the Rihanna and T.I. song that uses it. I left them alone because it's just a preposterous song and I was having a quiet laugh.

And today, one of my more energetic kindergarten friends, M., was singing (and dancing to) "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas. He had to stop because he started singing quite loudly and we were busy finding pictures of things that start with the letter T.


It's really quite the playlist happening in my classroom.

No comments: