Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Satisfying.

I generally like the music that Fall Out Boy puts out there. Are they the best band on the planet? No. But they're pretty good.
My estimation of them skyrocketed this morning, however. Getting ready for work (I taught kindergarten today, which was as hilarious and wonderful as ever) I was watching MTV. I caught Fall Out Boy's new single, "I Don't Care." If you haven't seen it, it features the band members pulling off masks--their faces--to reveal other people. It's not bad.

Not bad?, you're thinking. How generic. Why is she writing about something 'not bad'? Because this video earned some major Twin Excellence Points at the end. Why?

Pete Wentz gets punched in the face and falls to the ground. The twin, who happens to loathe Pete Wentz (don't get her started) finds much joy in this. But then, it gets so much better. Whoever did the punching pulls up Pete's face (not as gross as it sounds) to reveal the aptly-named Spencer Pratt, of Hills notoriety. (If you're unsure about him, he is quite honestly the biggest douchebag in at least his ZIP code, is half of a seriously dysfunctional relationship, and is nowhere near as attractive as he thinks he is.) YAY! Spencer got punched in the face! It could only be better if yours truly got to do the punching! (Pratt is one of my Top Five Celebrities I'd Like to Punch in the Face. Who are yours?)

Well done, Fall Out Boy. Well done.

No comments: