Friday, October 03, 2008

Decisions, decisions...

Hey kids. You might have noticed that I've been staying away from any political talk around here. Trying to keep things non-partisan and all that. Which isn't to say that I don't care about the election. I care very much...this is a big deal. I've already made my decision. (You're shocked, yes?)
With the presidential election almost a month away, it's time for you to start making a decision of your own. I don't care who you choose. Vote for Barack Obama, vote for John McCain. Vote independent. But changes are made by the people who show up, so vote for someone. If you don't, I will personally make fun of you anytime you bitch about the presidency for the next 4 years. (And you will. Trust.)


BUT. If you want to vote, you have to be registered. Some states allow you to register the day of the election, but in other states the deadlines are arriving quickly. Check out this site to find out your area's deadline.

No comments: