Friday, October 26, 2007

One Stop Shopping

The Kodak photo gallery emails me occasionally, with deals on prints and whatnot. Handy if you print as many digital photos as I do. But never before did I realize that it truly is a utopia for my inbox.

I got an email just now about doing my holiday shopping. I had a look around.


Oh. My. God. I had not realized that I could buy photo gifts. Each and every one on my holiday gift list could receive something with my face printed on it! Merry Christmas Dad, MY FACE ON A NECKTIE.

......It's the most brilliant plan ever. Imagine the ease with which I could complete my shopping!
Grandma? Amanda ornament. Check.
Mom? Amanda coffee mug. Check.
Brother? Amanda baseball cap. Check.
Sister? Amanda t-shirt. Check.
Niece? Teddy bear wearing an Amanda t-shirt. Check!

This is either the best or the worst idea ever. Which is it? I guess we'll have to wait until the holiday gift season!

No comments: