Thursday, May 10, 2007

Trash Picking

I know, I know...that sounds really gross. But I was. There. Get over it!
After the Relay for Life, I was helping pick up some of the trash that blew all over the place during our very windy 24 hours. It was, however, fruitful. Because I found a real gem, kids.



[Click on it to see a larger version...because this one really merits a close look.]
Some student at Edsel Ford High School drew this, and I must commend him or her. Well done! But the tale is a sad one, because somehow, illustrator and illustration were separated! The drawing was left to blow around and get caught against the fence, vulnerable to the elements. This is its own happy ending, though. Fear not, readers. It provided me some amusement while I tried to figure out what the hell was going on. So, if this picture was done by you, please step forward to receive all the appropriate accolades. Of which, I can assure you, there will be many.

No comments: