- a wrist full of new bracelets
- mysterious bruises everywhere, a result of sitting on the floor, running around, and playing random games with teenagers
- all my yoga pants are in the laundry
- non-American currency jingling around in my purse
- whatsapp is blowing up on my phone
- a crop of strange pictures on facebook (seriously, am I ever prepared to be photographed?)
I'm home now, having spent 10 days hanging out with some awesome new people, giving teenage boys much-needed relationship advice, gossiping, exploring a fjord, portraying the murderer in an elaborate murder mystery, and talking about human rights with teenagers. I was also interviewed for a Norwegian newspaper. A pretty solid 10 days, if you ask me.
It's back to regular blogging now. In the meantime, please enjoy this picture courtesy of one of my campers. I was unaware I was being photographed. This was just a face I was making.