Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Probably Ryan Seacrest.

Before I even begin, I want you to know that this isn't a criticism. (Seriously. Ok, a little bit mocking. But that's it!)

Last night I was made aware of Fake or Real? on E! Electro advised me to watch, and I must say it was quite an experience. Just as it sounds, judges are presented with three contestants all claiming to have had the same surgical procedure. (Well, in the episode I watched it was all surgical, but it might encompass other things. Can't be sure.) The contestants try to convince the judges it was them, vying for a big check suited to lottery winners and giants.

And that's it. For real. They have to pretend they were born a man, or have had multiple plastic surgeries, or whatever. And then they go home.

The big question here isn't what you're possibly thinking, "Why is this on TV?" Oh no. It's, "WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS?" It's one of those ridiculous things that you only think of after someone else gets paid. Like Twister or all those fake how-to books. Dammit. Who are all these people stealing my unborn ideas out of my head before I make money off of them???



By the way, I totally called which one was the man. FYI.

No comments: