Friday, June 15, 2007

Question.

Recently CVS mailed my mother a bonus for using her ExtraCare card. It was a men's Schick Quattro Titanium razor. Logically I should have let my father have it, but I don't particularly care if my razor is pink. A man razor is fine by me. I was even more intrigued by the packaging. Along with the claims of having "4 titanium coated blades" and "less irritation than the leading brand," there was the following:

More strut in my giddy-up? I don't even know what that means! But I figured it MUST be a good thing, if Schick is bragging about it. I mean, it led to some concerns. What is [a] giddy-up? Do I have that? Or is it a man thing? And if I do, is more strut a good thing? What if I don't, in fact, have [a] giddy-up? What then, Quattro Titanium? What good are you to me?
Plagued by these concerns, I used the razor. I had to!! I have to tell you that it was a very pleasant shaving experience. I can't be sure about my level of strut, what with all my previous quandaries. But it was a nice razor. Of that I am sure.

Guys, can you help me with my questions? Are there answers out there?

Also: Schick, that website is trying a little too hard to be cool. Is that some sort of video game I see? But I guess the effort is nice. Thanks for the razor. Which, apparently, you now make for women. Too bad I already got my men's version for free!

No comments: