Sunday, April 08, 2007

It's just ridiculous.


I arrived at work the other morning to THIS.
I was subbing in the building my mom works in, and walked into my room. To see this. Standing in the doorway, I thought..."Well that's an odd coincidence.........."
Then I marched into Mom's room to unleash my wrath upon her. APPARENTLY this was a whole-family operation. [Except my sister, god love her.]
You try explaining a new snowman in the classroom to a bunch of 4 year olds in April!
In other news, I'm taking a vacation this week. I'm visiting the college friends on Tuesday, so this will probably be on hold until I return on Sunday. This means that if you need some advice ASAP, you can email. I won't be posting until I return, though!
Hope you had an enjoyable Easter, if that's your kind of thing. I ate a lot of chocolate, so you know it's my kind of thing.
Later kids!

No comments: